Myself my family and friends are victims of the cunning trio, we have been approached by several companies and individuals to post our experiences, we do not wish to offend anyone, but the truth must be spoken therefore we must draw attention to the fact that these unethical trio and their business and personal behavior towards others is absolutely sickening they are without doubt dishonorable. The famous trio is most certainly self-absorbed in their own delusions suffering for insane paranoia leaving them oblivious to their greed; they have no hesitation in dismantling people's lives such as my own and my fathers, and our children’s.

Khadiyjah and Vergil Perryman and Peter Higgs, are responsible for stealing our ideas, knowledge in the development of a global management fund for TGM and Earth Power Group. We declare these three pigs are well matched and their greed and controlling manipulation of their staff and business partners is shocking and is well noted by all who have suffered at their artful manipulative and heinous treatment of employees and investors alike, they are rootless disgusting people. I and my father and many other employees and investors from around the world have never been paid and to add insult to injury, our intellectual properties, knowledge and inputs over the years has been treated with disdain.

We sincerely hope our comments and experiences, expressed here prevents potential investors from being involved with TGM - Peter Higgs and Virgil Perryman CEO of Earth Power Group as they are totally dishonorable and utter scoundrels.

Had an Experience with Earth Power International?

Comments